Your First Step
The first step in the design-build process is determining the appropriate changes to your home, additional space you would like added, and a budget that is comfortable for you. Our in house design team works with you to determine exactly what changes you want to your home.
Having completed hundreds of successful home remodels, we have an en extensive catalog of samples to illustrate a multitude of architectural options. We encourage you to bring any design samples or pictures you may have seen elsewhere.
A retainer will be required to begin the design process. Design time is billed at $85 per hour, which can include the development of the scope of work, specifications and budget. The total cost of the complete plans will depend on changes and level of service you desire.
One of the best ways to realize potential in your home remodel is to see samples. We encourage you to visit our portfolio section to see the numerous remodel projects we’ve completed over the years. You may find inspiration from some of our designs that you would like to make your own.
For more information about our Design and Build Services, please Contact Us
What to Expect:
- Initial discovery meeting to determine scope of project & budget
- Preliminary plans are drawn
- Clients review the plans, any necessary changes/adjustments are completed
- Clients visit suppliers to choose materials and products for their remodel
- Electrical and lighting layout is completed
- Engineering is submitted, if needed
- The estimate, with cost break down, is provided to clients
- The contract-proposal is drawn up
- At this time, clients review the contract, scope of work and final costs
- Once our clients are comfortable with the completed concept, design and overall investment, the project is scheduled for production
- You can expect this process to take anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months or longer depending on the complexity of the project
Get in Contact
John Erwin Remodeling, Inc
310 South Bay Rd NE Suite C
Olympia, WA 98506
PH: (360) 705-2938
FX: (360) 705-2989